Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drill Bit Sharpener, 180 Grit
- Item # 6YB32
- Mfr. Model # DD750X
- UNSPSC # 27111908
- Catalog Page # 3151
- Shipping Weight 6.45 lbs.
- ItemDrill Bit Sharpener
- Grinding Wheel Dia. (In.)1
- Drill Dia./Capacity3/32 to 3/4", 2.5 to 19.0mm, Numbers 30 to 1, Letters A to Z
- Max. RPM20,000
- FunctionSharpens Dull Or Broken Bits, Ideal For Professional Users
- Features115 to 140 Degrees Selectable Sharpening Angle
- Grinding Wheel TypeDiamond 180 Grit
- For Use WithStandard and Split Point Twist, HSS, Cobalt, Carbide, TiN and Masonry Bits
- StandardsUL Listed
- Includes3/32 to 3/4" Chuck, Hard Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Australia, Germany, France, United Kingdom and New Zealand.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Drill Bit Sharpeners (18)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.