Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low-Grain Portable Dehumidifier, 115V, 10.5 Amps, Depth 24", Width 23", Height 40-1/2"
- Item # 6UFY3
- Mfr. Model # F411
- UNSPSC # 40101902
- Catalog Page # 4271
- Shipping Weight 164.0 lbs.
- Item Low-Grain Portable Dehumidifier
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH 170 pt.
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 90% RH 242 pt.
- Voltage 115V
- Hz 60
- Amps 10.5
- Fan CFM 400 cfm
- Humidity Range 20 to 99 RH
- Ambient Temp. Range 33 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Fan Speed 2775 RPM
- Height 40-1/2"
- Width 23"
- Depth 24"
- Cabinet Material Polyethylene Rotomolded
- Color Blue
- Number of Caster Wheels 2
- Defrost Type Fan Bypass
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Refrigerant Charge 30 oz.
- Max. Lift 20 ft.
- Filter 3M HAF
- Power Cord Length 25 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15
- Application For Tough Environments Found In Water Damage Restoration Construction, and Rental Use
- Agency Compliance ETL Certified to UL 474 and CSA 22.2 No. 92, AHAM
- Includes Power Cord and Drain Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4AYF6DRI-EAZ
Price $3,795.00 / each
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.