Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low-Grain Dehumidifier, 242 pt, 115V, 60Hz
- Item # 6UFY3
- Mfr. Model # F411
- UNSPSC # 40101902
- Catalog Page # 4271
- Shipping Weight 164.0 lbs.
- ItemLow-Grain Portable Dehumidifier
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH170 pt.
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 90% RH242 pt.
- Fan CFM400 cfm
- Humidity Range20 to 99 RH
- Ambient Temp. Range33 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Fan Speed2775 RPM
- Cabinet MaterialPolyethylene Rotomolded
- Number of Caster Wheels2
- Defrost TypeFan Bypass
- Refrigerant TypeR-410A
- Refrigerant Charge30 oz.
- Max. Lift20 ft.
- Filter3M HAF
- Power Cord Length25 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15
- ApplicationFor Tough Environments Found In Water Damage Restoration Construction, and Rental Use
- Agency ComplianceETL Certified to UL 474 and CSA 22.2 No. 92, AHAM
- IncludesPower Cord and Drain Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.