Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low-Grain Dehumidifier, 202 pt, 115V, 60Hz
- Item # 4AYF6
- Mfr. Model # F232-GG
- UNSPSC # 40101902
- Catalog Page # 4271
- Shipping Weight 143.0 lbs.
- ItemLow-Grain Portable Dehumidifier
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH130 pt.
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 90% RH202 pt.
- Fan CFM320 cfm
- Humidity Range30 to 99 RH
- Ambient Temp. Range33 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Fan Speed1
- Cabinet MaterialPolyethylene Rotomolded
- Number of Caster Wheels2
- Defrost TypeHot Gas Bypass
- Refrigerant TypeR-410A
- Refrigerant Charge18 oz.
- Max. Lift20 ft.
- FilterHigh Airflow
- Power Cord Length25 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- ApplicationLarge Capacity Low Grain Model For Industrial/Commercial And Water Damage Restoration Use, For High Humidity Conditions
- Agency ComplianceETL Certified to UL/CSA Standards, AHAM
- IncludesElectronic Touch Controls, Hour Use Meter, High Airflow Filter, 40 Foot Drain Hose, Fixed Metal Handle, Automatic Purge Pump, Stackable Design, Semi Pneumatic Wheels
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.