Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low-Grain Dehumidifier, 143 pt, 115V, 60Hz
- Item # 41H435
- Mfr. Model # F292
- UNSPSC # 40101902
- Catalog Page # 4271
- Shipping Weight 99.0 lbs.
- ItemLow-Grain Portable Dehumidifier
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH70 pt.
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 90% RH143 pt.
- Fan CFM160 cfm
- Humidity Range20 to 99 RH
- Ambient Temp. Range33 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Fan Speed1
- Cabinet MaterialPolyethylene Rotomolded
- Number of Caster Wheels2
- Defrost TypeFan Bypass
- Refrigerant TypeR-410A
- Max. Lift20 ft.
- FilterHigh Airflow
- Power Cord Length25 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15
- Agency ComplianceETL Certified to UL/CSA Standards, AHAM
- Includes40 ft. Drain Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
All products sold to business customers are warranted by Grainger only for use in business, government, resale or original equipment manufacturer against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use for one (1) year after date of purchase from Grainger.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.