Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low-Grain Portable Dehumidifier, 115V, 8 Amps, Depth 23", Width 24", Height 40-1/2"
- Item # 39C365
- Mfr. Model # F410
- UNSPSC # 40101902
- Catalog Page # 4271
- Shipping Weight 163.0 lbs.
- Item Low-Grain Portable Dehumidifier
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH 130 pt.
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 90% RH 200 pt.
- Voltage 115V
- Hz 60
- Amps 8
- Fan CFM 400 cfm
- Humidity Range 20 to 99 RH
- Ambient Temp. Range 33 Degrees to 125 Degrees F
- Fan Speed 1
- Height 40-1/2"
- Width 24"
- Depth 23"
- Cabinet Material Polyethylene Rotomolded
- Color Blue/Gray
- Number of Caster Wheels 2
- Defrost Type Fan Bypass
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Refrigerant Charge 26.5 oz.
- Max. Lift 20 ft.
- Filter 3M HAF
- Power Cord Length 25 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P Hospital Grade
- Application Dehumidification and Drying
- Agency Compliance ETL Certified to UL 474 and CSA 22.2 No. 92, AHAM
- Includes Power Cord and Drain Hose
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Item # 39C366DRI-EAZ
Price $3,035.00 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.