Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Crawlspace Dehumidifier 115V, 5.3 Amps, Height 14", Width 10", Depth 24"
- Item # 5FTD2
- Mfr. Model # F391-A
- UNSPSC # 40101902
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 66.0 lbs.
- ItemCrawlspace Dehumidifier
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH70 pt.
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 90% RH70 pt.
- Bucket Capacity70 pt.
- Fan CFM250
- Humidity Range30 to100 RH
- Ambient Temp. Range33 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Fan Speed1
- Cabinet MaterialSteel
- Number of Caster Wheels0
- Defrost TypeFan
- Refrigerant TypeR-22
- Refrigerant Charge18 oz.
- Max. Lift3 ft.
- Power Cord Length6 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- ApplicationRemoves Excess Moisture From The Air - Prevent Mold, Musty Odors, Sweating On Walls And Windows, And Damage To Exposed Surfaces
- Agency ComplianceETL Certified to UL/CSA Standards; Energy Star Qualified
- IncludesDigital Humidistat, Condensate Pump, 20 ft. Drain Hose, 1 Year Warranty Parts And Labor, 1 Year On Compressor and Coils
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.