Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Multi Max Oscillating Kit, 2.3 A, 120V
- Item # 3DRN2
- Mfr. Model # MM30-01
- UNSPSC # 27112708
- Catalog Page # 1040
- Shipping Weight 4.75 lbs.
- ItemMulti Max Oscillating Kit
- Orbits per Minute10,000 to 23,000
- Tool Length15-1/4"
- Tool Weight2.0 lb.
- Handle DesignErgonomic Soft Grip
- FeaturesSoft Start, Electronic Feedback
- ApplicationFor Cutting, Sanding, Grout Removal, Grinding
- IncludesHook and Loop Sanding Pad, 3 Sanding Sheets, Wood Flush Cut Blade, Flexible Scraper, Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Cutting thick aluminum doors is not a recommended application for the tool.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.