Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCordless Rotary Tool Kit
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBattery Included
- Collet Capacity1/8"
- No Load RPM5000 to 25,000
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity3.8 A/hr.
- Battery IncludedYes
- Switch TypeOn/Off at Front of Tool, Variable Speed Dial
- Tool Weight0.5 lb.
- Tool Length4-1/2"
- Handle DesignSoft Grip Pistol Grip
- FeaturesPatented Nose Tip Control
- IncludesBattery, Charger Docking Station, 105 Engraving Cutter, 107 Engraving Cutter, 191 High Speed Cutter, 194 High Speed Cutter, 401 Mandrel, 402 Mandrel, 403 Bristle Brush, (4) 414 Small Felt Wheel, 421 Polishing Compound, 425 Emery Wheel, (3) 429 1" Felt Polishing Wheel, 430 Sanding Band,431 Coarse 1/4" Sanding Band, (2) 438 1/4" 120 Grit Sanding Band (2), 446 1/4" 240 Grit Sanding Band, 481 3/32" Collet, 512E 320 Grit Abrasive Buff, 932 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone, 84922 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone, Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.