Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Carving/Engraving Kit, Rotary Tool, Pc 13
- Item # 1PKX2
- Mfr. Model # 689-01
- UNSPSC # 23101515
- Catalog Page # 1041
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
- Item Carving/Engraving Kit
- Application Engraving, Carving, Grinding
- Includes 1/32, 1/16 and 3/32" Engraving Cutters; 1/8 and 3/32" Grinding Stones; 3/32" Collet Bit; 5/64" Diamond Wheel Point; 5/64" Diamond Carving Bit; 9/32, 3/16 and 1/8" Grinding Stone; Integrated Storage; and Carrying Case
- Number of Pieces 13
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Rotary Tool Bits (2230)
- Rotary Tool Stones (347)
- Rotary Tool Grinding Stones (320)
- Grinding Stones (311)
- Rotary Tool Grinding Points (294)
- Dremel Rotary Tool Accessories (126)
- Rotary Tool Cutters (111)
- Rotary Tool Wheels (53)
- Rotary Tool Sanders (30)
- Rotary Tool Cut-Off Wheels (21)
- Rotary Tool Mandrels (10)
- Engraver Points, Rotary Tool (4)
- Rotary Tool Engraver Points (4)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.