Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Power Analyzer/Logger, 10 to 500A, PUMA
- Item # 4YNP1
- Mfr. Model # DBEP500-4P
- UNSPSC # 41113708
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 31.41 lbs.
- ItemPower Analyzer/Datalogger
- Max. Watts100TW
- Kit Current Capability10 to 500A
- Max. VA100TVA
- Current Accuracy+/-0.1% + Current Transducer Accuracy
- Current Channels4
- Max. AC Voltage600V
- Max. DC Voltage600V
- Voltage Accuracy+/-0.1%
- Voltage Channels4
- Calibration Frequency45 to 65 Hz
- Power Factor0 to 1
- AC ResponseTrue RMS
- DisplayColor LCD Touch Screen
- Display Resolution320 x 240
- Harmonic Capture Range63rd
- Sampling Rate256 Per Cycle
- Safety RatingCAT III 600V
- Data LoggingYes
- Peak CaptureYes
- StorageUp to 32 GB
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Includes(4) (Mfr. No. TR-2500A) 10 to 500A Current Probes, (1) (Mfr. No. PUMA-USTRV) PUMA Single Phase Adapter, Voltage Leads and Clips, Battery and Power Supply, EPRW Report Writer Software, 4 GB Memory Card, Soft Carry Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.