Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
AC Operated Megohmmeter, 5000VDC
- Item # 2GMK3
- Mfr. Model # M581A
- UNSPSC # 41113628
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.0 lbs.
- ItemAC Operated Megohmmeter
- Output Test Voltage100/250/500/1000/1500/2000/2500/5000VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range0.4M to 1T Ohms
- Live Circuit Detection1000VAC/DC
- Capacitance Range0.1 to 5 uF
- DisplayDigital LCD
- Auto Power OffNo
- Safety RatingCAT III 600V, CAT II 1000V
- Data Logging1600 Data Points
- Auto RangingYes
- FeaturesAutomated Polarization Index, Dielectric Absorption and Dielectric Discharge Testing. Built-in Timer Functions
- Power Source108 to 132VAC, 12VDC
- Includes(3) 5 KV Cables and Clips, Padded Carry Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.