Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPower Quality Analyzer
- Max. Watts100TW
- Max. VA100TVA
- Max. AC Amps6000A
- Max. DC Amps1500A
- Current AccuracyDetermined By Current Probe
- Current Channels4
- Max. AC Voltage600V
- Max. DC Voltage600V
- Voltage Accuracy+/-0.1% + 0.05% Full Scale
- Voltage Channels4
- Calibration Frequency15 to 20, 45 to 65 Hz
- Power Factor0 to 1
- AC ResponseTrue RMS
- DisplayColor LCD Touch Screen
- Display Resolution360 x 240
- Harmonic Capture Range63rd
- Sampling Rate256s/c, 1 mHz
- Data LoggingYes
- Peak CaptureYes
- Storage256 MB
- Includes(8) Color Coded Leads, (8) Color Coded Voltage Clips, Charger, 256 MB Memory Card, Software, Soft Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.