Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Power Analyzer/Datalogger, 1 to 100A
- Item # 4YNN6
- Mfr. Model # DBEP550-4
- UNSPSC # 41113708
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 15.55 lbs.
- Item Power Analyzer/Datalogger
- Phase 3
- Max. Watts 100TW
- Kit Current Capability 1 to 100A
- Max. VA 100TVA
- Current Accuracy +/-0.1% + Current Transducer Accuracy
- Current Channels 4
- Max. AC Voltage 600V
- Max. DC Voltage 600V
- Voltage Accuracy +/-0.1%
- Voltage Channels 4
- Calibration Frequency 45 to 65 Hz
- Power Factor 0 to 1
- AC Response True RMS
- Display Color LCD Touch Screen
- Display Resolution 320 x 240
- Harmonic Capture Range 63rd
- Sampling Rate 256 Per Cycle
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- Data Logging Yes
- Peak Capture Yes
- Storage Up to 32 GB
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes (4) (Mfr. No. TR-2550A) 1 to 100A Current Probes, Voltage Leads and Clips, Battery and Power Supply, EPRW Report Writer Software, 4 GB Memory Card, Soft Carry Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.