Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Energy Meter Expansion Kit, Jack Conn
- Item # 1YRV9
- Mfr. Model # ENC-TR-E
- UNSPSC # 39121106
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.0 lbs.
- ItemEnergy Meter Expansion Kit
- Terminal ConnectionSafety Jack
- Max. Watts100 TW
- Input Voltage1 to 600VAC/DC
- Current Range0 to 6000A
- Phase1 to 3
- Number of Channels8 (Expandable)
- Memory1 GB
- Includes8 Color-Coded Voltage Leads
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Digital Voltmeters (307)
- Power Meters (254)
- Panel-Mount Voltmeters (174)
- Voltage Detectors (144)
- Electrical Power Meters (119)
- Power Analyzers (112)
- Power Quality Analyzers (110)
- Digital Wattmeters (72)
- Power Loggers (67)
- Power Quality Data Loggers (66)
- Power Data Loggers (65)
- Voltage Monitors (49)
- Current Transducers (20)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.