Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemThermal Imager
- Temp. Range(-40 Degrees F to 1832 Degrees F) (-40 Degrees C to 1000 Degrees C)
- IR Detector Resolution160 x 120 Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity0.035 Degrees C (0.063 Degrees F)
- Picture In PictureNo
- Laser SightingYes
- Temp. Accuracy+/-3.6 Degrees F or +/-2%
- Auto Focus1m to Infinity
- Display3-1/2" (9 cm) LCD
- Field of ViewHorizontal: 47 Degrees / Vertical: 32 Degrees / Diagonal 62 Degrees
- Image NotationNo
- Removable Memory CardNo
- File Formatsis2
- Thermal And Visible Light BlendingNo
- Articulating LensNo
- Special Features4 Separate Operation Modes, 2x Zoom, Adaptive Brightness, Snap Shot Feature, Stand-By Feature, Intrinsticly Safe, Fast Shutter Greatly Reduces Freeze Framing Effect
- Multiple Lens OptionNo
- Drop TestedYes
- Spectral Response7-14 Microns
- Focus Range1m to Infinity
- Ambient Temp. Range40 Degrees C to 85 Degrees C (-40 Degrees F ... 185 Degrees F) (Inside Camera), 150 Degrees C (300 Degrees F) for 20 min, 260 Degrees C (500 Degrees F) for 10 min
- Data LoggingRecords Images and Videos, Storage Capacity is 120 min and 1000 Images.
- Calibration CertificateNo
- Image Frequency50 Hz
- IncludesThermal Imaging Camera, Li-lon Battery and Vharger, USB Cable (Camera Standard: USB 2.0 Interface), Attachable Crawling Plate, PC-Software, Instructions for Use and Brief Instructions, 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.