Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gas Detector, Phosphine, 0 to 20 ppm
- Item # 9PZ81
- Mfr. Model # 8318974
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.38 lbs.
- ItemSingle Gas Detector
- Gas TypePH3
- Sensor Range0 to 20 ppm
- Resolution0.01 ppm
- Operating Temp. Range-4 to 122 Degrees F, -20 to 50 Degrees C
- Alarm TypeAudible, Visual and Vibrating
- Battery TypeLithium
- Battery Life12 mo.
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- Interchangeable SensorsYes
- StandardsCE-Sign (89/336/EEC, 94/9/EC), ATEX II 1 G EEx ia IIC, T4, I M 1 EEx ia I, T 4, UL Class I, II, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Temp. Code T4, cUL Class I, II, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Temp. Code T4, IECEx EEx ia IIC, T4, Marine Equipment Directive 96/98/EC, Measurement Performance Certificate (acc. to ATEX) EN 45544 (CO, H2S), EN 50104 (02), EN 50271
- FeaturesSingle Button, Dust, Water Resistant (IP 65)
- IncludesInstrument, Sensor, Battery, Manual, Dust Filter, Clip
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.