Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRemote Sample Pump
- For Use WithMfr. No. X-AM 1,2,5 Gas Monitors
- Power Source(4) AA Batteries
- FeaturesSample up to 66 ft. (20m), Automatically Turns On and Off When the Monitor is Installed and Removed, Prompts for Leak Test to be Performed at Turn On, Locking Dust/Water Stop Filter Protects Inlet, Shoulder Strap, Batteries and Tool Included
- Flow Rate0.5 Lpm
- Temp. Range-4 to +122 Degrees F (-20 to +50 Degrees C)
- IncludesPump, Filter, Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.