Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-Gas Detector, CH4, O2, Black
- Item # 36E636
- Mfr. Model # 4552196
- UNSPSC # 41113118
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.0 lbs.
- ItemMulti-Gas Detector, 2 Gas
- DetectsMethane, Oxygen
- Gas TypeCH4, O2
- Sensor RangeLEL 0 to 100% LEL or 0 to 5% Vol, O2 0 to 25% Vol
- ResolutionLEL 1% LEL or 0.1% Vol, O2: 0.1% Vol
- Housing ColorBlack
- Operating Temp. Range-20 to +40 Degrees C (-5 to 105 Degrees F)
- Alarm SettingA1 10%LEL/A2 20%LEL, O2 - A1- 19.5% Vol/A2 - 23.5%Vo
- Alarm TypeAudible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery TypeRechargeable
- Battery Life3.0ah to Greater Than9 hr., 6.0ah to Greater Than20 hr.
- DisplayDot Matrix
- FeaturesSampling of Multiple Gases in Confined Spaces up to 150 ft. Away, Audio, Visual, Vibrating Alarms
- IncludesIncludes X-am 7000 with Stated Sensors, Internal Pump, Pump Adapter, Calibration Adapter, 3.0ah NMHY Battery, Charging Cradle, 110V Power Supply, Shoulder Strap, Dust/Water Trap, 5 ft. of Tygon Tubing, a Tool, and Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.