Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera, LCD
- Item # 20AT68
- Mfr. Model # UCF9000
- UNSPSC # 41115321
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.9 lbs.
- ItemThermal Imager
- IR Detector Resolution384 x 288 Pixels
- Field of ViewHorizontal: 57 Degrees / Vertical: 41 Degrees / Diagonal: 74 Degrees
- Image Frequency50 Hz
- Auto Focus1m to Infinity
- Data LoggingRecords Images and Videos, Storage Capacity is 120 min and 1000 Images.
- File Formats.BMP, .JPEG, .IS2
- Temp. Range(-40 Degrees F to 1832 Degrees F) (-40 Degrees C to 1000 Degrees C)
- IncludesThermal Imaging Camera, Li-lon Battery and Vharger, USB Cable (Camera Standard: USB 2.0 Interface), Attachable Crawling Plate, PC-Software, Instructions for Use and Brief Instructions, 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.