Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gas Detector Kit, X-am 7000 PID, EX, O2
- Item # 36F358
- Mfr. Model # 4552302
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- ItemGas Detector Kit
- DetectsOrganic Vapors, Volatile Organic Compounds and Oxygen
- Sensor RangePID 0-2000ppm, CH4 0-100% LEL 0-9900 ppm0-100% vol., O2 0-25% vol.
- ResolutionPID 1 ppm, CH4 1% LEL, 100 ppm1% vol., O2 0.1% vol.
- PID Ionization Energy Level10.6 eV
- Operating Temp. Range-5 to 105 Degrees F
- Alarm SettingPID Alarm 1-1000 ppm, Alarm 2 - 2000 ppm, LEL Alarm 1 - 10%, Alarm 2 - 20%, O2 Alarm 1 - 19.5%, Alarm 2 - 23.5%
- Alarm TypeAudio, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery TypeNickel Metal Hydride
- Battery Life20 hr.
- DisplayDot Matrix
- Features2 Year Warranty for PID Sensor
- IncludesStated Sensors, Internal Pump, Calibration Adapter, Pump Adapter, (5) ft. of Tubing, Dust Water Trap, Battery, Charging Cradle and 110V Power Supply
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.