Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCombustible Gas Detector
- DetectsUp to (5) Gases with the X-am 5000 or Up to (6) Gases with the X-am 5600, Gases are User Specified
- Measuring RangeVaries by Selected Sensor(s)
- AccuracyVaries by Selected Sensor(s)
- IndicatorAudible and Visual
- FeaturesUtilizes the X-am 5000 or the X-am 5600 to Detect Gases, 360 Degrees Audio Alarms with a Modifiable Volume, Flashing Red and Green Alarms, Can Be Put in a Fenceline of 25m Between X-Zones for Specific Area Monitoring, Internal Pump Can Monitor up to 45m
- StandardsATEX I M1 Ex ia I Ma, II 1G Ex ia IIC T3 Ga, II 2G Ex ia d IIC T4 Gb. IEC Ex ia IIC T3/T4. CSAUL Ex ia IIC T3, Ex d ia IIC T4, Class I, zone 0, AEx ia IIC T3, Ex d ia IIC T6
- BatteryRechargeable Lead Acid 915 MHz, 12A/hr.
- IncludesBattery, Diffusion Cap, Pump
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.