Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Civil Defense/Haz Mat Kit with X-act 5000, Detects For Chemcial, Biological, and Industrial Hazmat A
- Item # 36F054
- Mfr. Model # 4056528
- UNSPSC # 41113116
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.0 lbs.
- Item Civil Defense/Haz Mat Kit with X-act 5000
- Detects For Chemcial, Biological, and Industrial Hazmat Agents
- Battery Pack/Life Span 1 Year
- Battery Type Nickel Metal Hydride or Alkaline
- Features Measures for Weapons Of Mass Destruction And Industrial Hazards Simutaneously
- Operating Range Ambient
- Includes Includes Carrying Case, Tube Setsx-act 5000 and Instructions for Use.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 36F051DRAEGER
Price $5,210.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.