Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemValve Lubricant/Sealant
- BasePolymer Gel
- Size1 qt.
- Container TypeSqueeze Bottle
- NLGI GradeNot Specified
- Temp. Range20 Degrees to 110 Degrees F
- Flash PointNot Specified
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Specific Gravity1.01
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C1,10,000 to 1,15,000
- Viscosity @ 100CNot Specified
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationPulling a Wide Variety of Cable Types, Such as Power, Control, Instrumentation, Communication Cables This Includes Coaxial, Fiber Optic Cables This Lubricant is Compatible with Common Types of Cable Jacket Materials
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (419)
- Grease Lubricants (309)
- Lubricant Grease (255)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (243)
- FDA-Approved Lubricants (113)
- High-Temperature Grease (95)
- Silicone Lubricants (73)
- Valve Lubricants (28)
- Silicone Grease (27)
- Valve Sealants (24)
- Silicone Compounds (14)
- Low-Temperature Lubricants (12)
- High-Temperature Silicone Grease (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.