Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Solenoid, 120VAC Coil Volts, Stroke Range: 1/4 to 3/4", Duty Cycle: Intermittent
- Item # 2X867
- Mfr. Model # 7690
- UNSPSC # 31251510
- Catalog Page # 309
- Shipping Weight 0.45 lbs.
- Item Solenoid
- Stroke Range 1/4 to 3/4"
- Pull Force Range 24.0 to 40.0 oz.
- Width 1-3/16"
- Depth 1-7/16"
- Length 1-39/64"
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- Seated Amps 0.36
- Seated Watts 14
- Coil Resistance 60.0 ohm
- Terminals 1/4" Spade
- Amps @ Max. Stroke 0.36
- Duty Cycle Intermittent
- Max. On Time 3 min.
- Mounting Holes 1-3/8"
- Pull @ 3/4 In. Stroke 134.4 oz.
- Pull @ 1 In. Stroke 92.8 oz.
- Pull @ 5/8 In. Stroke 145.6 oz.
- Pull @ 1/2 In. Stroke 145.6 oz.
- Pull @ 3/8 In. Stroke 144.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/4 In. Stroke 144.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/8 In. Stroke 176.0 oz.
- Pull @ 7/8 In. Stroke 112.0 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4X239DORMEYER
Price $31.35 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.