Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
EZ Armor Door Security and Repair
- Item # 6VKF2
- Mfr. Model # SET-EZA-20000
- UNSPSC # 46171516
- Catalog Page # 2443
- Shipping Weight 3.2 lbs.
- Item EZ Armor Security Combo Set
- Type EZ Armor
- Material Steel
- Color White
- Door Thickness (In.) 1 3/4
- Jamb Shield Thickness (In.) 1/16
- Jamb Shield Length (In.) 48
- Jamb Shield Width (In.) 2
- Hinge Shield Length (In.) 12
- Hinge Shield Width (In.) 1 3/4
- Door Shield Length (In.) 4
- Door Shield Width (In.) 1 3/4
- Knob to Deadbolt On Center Spacing (In.) 4.5 to 21.5
- Includes 1 Jamb Shield, 2 Mini Door Shields, 2 Hinge Shields
- For Use With Single Entry Exterior Doors
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.