Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Coupler Plug, (M)NPT, 1/2,303 SS
- Item # 5CGX5
- Mfr. Model # D4M4-S
- UNSPSC # 27131613
- Catalog Page # 3559
- Shipping Weight 0.16 lbs.
- ItemQuick Coupler Plug
- Interchange TypeIndustrial
- Material303 Stainless Steel
- Pipe Size1/2"
- Hose Connection(M)NPT
- Body Size1/2"
- Max. Flow91 cfm
- Max. Pressure500 psi
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- ApplicationOn End of Hose or Pipe
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Quick-Connect Fittings (4302)
- Hose Fittings (3558)
- Quick-Connect Couplings (1697)
- Air Hose Fittings (1551)
- Pneumatic Fittings (1309)
- Hose Couplings (1209)
- Air Line Fittings (1024)
- Pneumatic Couplings (995)
- Air Hose Couplings (904)
- Air Line Connectors (816)
- Pneumatic Plugs (492)
- Coupling Plugs (430)
- Air Hose Coupling Plugs (407)
- Stainless Steel Pipe Couplings (370)
- Industrial Interchange Couplings (367)
- Industrial Interchange Coupling Plugs (88)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.