Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Female to indust. Plug, (F)NPT, 3/8, Steel
- Item # 5CGV9
- Mfr. Model # D3F2
- UNSPSC # 27131613
- Catalog Page # 3559
- Shipping Weight 0.07 lbs.
- ItemQuick Coupler Plug
- Interchange TypeIndustrial
- FinishTrivalent Chrome
- Pipe Size1/4"
- Hose Connection(F)NPT
- Body Size3/8"
- Max. Flow45 cfm
- Max. Pressure500 psi
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- ApplicationOn End of Hose or Pipe
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Quick-Connect Fittings (4825)
- Hose Fittings (3179)
- Quick-Connect Couplings (1693)
- Air Hose Fittings (1499)
- Pneumatic Fittings (1309)
- Hose Couplings (1208)
- Air Line Fittings (1003)
- Pneumatic Couplings (993)
- Air Hose Couplings (903)
- Pneumatic Plugs (484)
- Steel Pneumatic Couplings (455)
- Coupling Plugs (430)
- Air Hose Coupling Plugs (406)
- Industrial Interchange Couplings (366)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.