Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCondensate Pump
- Pump TypeVertical
- Reservoir Capacity2 qt.
- Discharge3/8" Barb
- Float MaterialFloatless Sensor
- Shut-Off22 ft.
- Max. Temp.160 Degrees F
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- IncludesStainless Steel Hang Tags, Plug Protector, 4 Ft Remote Shut-Off Leads With Insulated Terminals, (3) Polyethylene Inlet Covers
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head90
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head82
- GPH of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head70
- GPH of Water @ 12 Ft. of Head60
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head51
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head13
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thhis unit can be opened by gently prying the tabs in the middle on both sides, the top will come completly off from the tank. This will allow you to rotate the unit or remove the pump assembly for cleaning, you can follow this link to Diversitech's website.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.