Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Condensate Pan Treatment, 3 to 5 t, Blue
- Item # 3HAH1
- Mfr. Model # FLOW-PLUS-6
- UNSPSC # 47101603
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
- ItemCondensate Pan Treatment
- FormGel Tablet
- Size6 oz.
- ApplicationPrevents Slime Growth and Deposits in Condensate Pans, Maintains Condensate Flow and Prevents Drain Pan Overflow
- For Use With System Size3 to 5 t
- CharacteristicsEnvironmentally Safe, Time-Release Chemical Formula Minimizes Accumulation of Slime and Environmental Debris; Stackable to Increase Time Between Preventative Maintenance Doses, Self-Adhesive
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.