Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMasonry Screw w/ Drill Bit, #8
- TypeHeat Treated
- Head StyleHex
- MaterialLow Carbon Steel, Zinc Yellow
- Anchor Dia.#8
- Drill Bit Size1/8"
- Min. Embedment1/2"
- Edge Distance7/8"
- Ultimate Shear (Lb.)650
- Ultimate Tension (Lbs.)250
- ApplicationReplace Plastic Anchors and Sheet Metal Screws for Lightweight Anchoring in Concrete, Block, Brick, Wood, Vinyl and Light Steel.
- Package Quantity100
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 15W112DIVERSIFIED FASTENING SYSTEMSPrice:
$39.10 / each
- Item # 15W113DIVERSIFIED FASTENING SYSTEMSPrice:
$41.45 / each
- Item # 15W115DIVERSIFIED FASTENING SYSTEMSPrice:
$47.05 / each
- Item # 15W120DIVERSIFIED FASTENING SYSTEMSPrice:
$45.70 / each
- Item # 15W119DIVERSIFIED FASTENING SYSTEMSPrice:
$44.60 / each
- Item # 15W118DIVERSIFIED FASTENING SYSTEMSPrice:
$40.65 / each
- Item # 15W114DIVERSIFIED FASTENING SYSTEMSPrice:
$43.35 / each
- Item # 15W117DIVERSIFIED FASTENING SYSTEMSPrice:
$39.85 / each
- Item # 15W116DIVERSIFIED FASTENING SYSTEMSPrice:
$54.35 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.