Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Con-Sert Tool #8, For Masonry Screws
- Item # 6JKW7
- Mfr. Model # CST850S
- UNSPSC # 27112404
- Catalog Page # 2690
- Shipping Weight 0.37 lbs.
- Item Con-Sert Tool #8
- Thread Size 1/4" Hex Head
- Construction Steel Zinc and Dichromate Plated Body, Self-Retracting Carbide Tip, #2 Phillips Adapter, Hex End For #8 Tool, #8 Sleeve, #8 Bit Holder, Includes Drill Bit
- Application Drill and Set Con-sert Screws in Concrete, Brick, Stone, Wood, Vinyl and Light Steel
- Uses Telecom, Cable, and Electrical
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.