Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Sanitizing Cleaner, Characteristic, PK12
- Item # 5KRJ0
- Mfr. Model # 4277285
- UNSPSC # 47131833
- Catalog Page # 1821
- Shipping Weight 28.46 lbs.
- ItemSanitizing Cleaner
- Recommended DilutionReady To Use
- Size32 oz.
- RTU Yield per ContainerReady to Use
- Container TypeTrigger Spray Bottle
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Surface Cleaners (591)
- Spray Cleaners (443)
- Disinfectant Cleaners (338)
- Disinfectant Chemicals (316)
- Germicidal Cleaners (209)
- Antimicrobial Cleaners (178)
- Antibacterial Cleaners (162)
- Cleaner Sanitizers (160)
- Virucidal Cleaners (145)
- Virucidal Disinfectants (113)
- Hospital Cleaners (102)
- Spray Disinfectants (77)
- Hospital-Grade Disinfectants (76)
- Fungicidal Disinfectants (74)
- Fungicides (73)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.