Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Neutral Cleaner, Size 2.5L, Orange, PK2
- Item # 10C411
- Mfr. Model # 904716
- UNSPSC # 47131801
- Catalog Page # 1828
- Shipping Weight 11.74 lbs.
- Sub-Category Floor Cleaners and Maintainers
- Item Neutral Cleaner
- For Use With J-Fill(R) QuattroSelect(R) Portion Control Systems
- RTU Yield per Container 496 to 991 gal.
- Size 2.5L
- Color Orange
- Fragrance Citrus
- Container Type Bottle
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- For Use On Floors, Other Hard Surfaces
- pH 7.20
- Required Brush Speed 175 to 1500 and Up
- Standards HMIS, NFPA
- VOC Content 1%
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Green Seal Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Green Seal Certified.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.