Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Sub-CategoryFloor Cleaners and Maintainers
- ItemFloor Cleaner
- RTU Yield per Container169.88, 339.09 gal.
- Container TypeBottle
- Flash PointGreater Than 200 Degrees F
- For Use OnHighly effective cleaner designed to remove soils and oils without dulling or altering the appearance of the floor. Quickly emulsifies dirt for fast removal. pH neutral when diluted. Offers the flexibility of multiple dilution ratios to handle all types of soil loads. Clear yellow-green in color with a fruity scent.
- Required Brush Speed175 to 1500 rpm
- StandardsHMIS, NFPA
- VOC Content0%
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionGreen Seal Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Green Seal Certified.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.