Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hazard Information Center, 8-1/4 In. D
- Item # 9PWE0
- Mfr. Model # JOB 847
- UNSPSC # 60106108
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 45.0 lbs.
- ItemRight-To-Know Center
- Mounting TypeWall Mount
- LegendHazard Information Center - Haz Mat Response
- Legend/Background ColorBlack/Yelllow
- IncludesSteel Cabinet, (2) Swingout Binder Racks, Plastic Sheet with Magnetic Perimeter for Securing Maps Plus A Waterproof Magnetic MityLite(TM) Penlite
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- SDS (270)
- Safety Data Sheets (268)
- Right-to-Know (RTK) Centers (106)
- Right-to-Know (RTK) Stations (105)
- MSDS Jobsite Centers (95)
- MSDS Binders (88)
- Jobsite MSDS Centers (73)
- Jobsite MSDS Stations (63)
- MSDS Boards (24)
- Right-to-Know (RTK) Booklets (24)
- Right-to-Know (RTK) Boards (23)
- Hazard Communication Binders (17)
- Emergency Procedure Information Centers (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.