Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Space Htr, Fan Forced, 240V, 4.8
- Item # 14C622
- Mfr. Model # EMC4240
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # 4274
- Shipping Weight 13.3 lbs.
- ItemElectric Space Heater
- Heater TypeFan Forced
- Oscillating / Non-OscillatingNon-Oscillating
- Amps AC20.0
- BtuH Output16382
- Cord Length72"
- NEMA Plug Configuration3 Prong 30A
- Number of Heat Settings1
- Features160 CFM Fan Quietly Delivers Maximum Air Flow, High Heat Cut Out Protection for Safety, 6 Foot Cord Stores Around Handle, Durable Stainless Steel Tubular Element, Lights Indicate When Unit is Operating or When Thermal Cut Out is Engaged, Tip Stand Angles Unit Up for Dry Out Applications, Thermostat, Thermal Overheat Protection
- Safety FeaturesThermal Overheat Protection
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- StandardsUL/CUL, CSA
- IncludesCarrying Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This heater is not designed for destroying/killing bed bugs. We do offer two heaters that are made for destroying/killing bed bugs, part numbers 12H416 and 12H417.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.