Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectronic Scoreboard
- LegendOn The Job Safety Begins Here. We Have Worked ??? Days Without An Osha Recordable Injury, Accidents Are Avoidable
- IncludesFour Digit Display, 2 1/2" H Numbers, Built In Hidden Mounting System, Remote Control
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Do the days roll automatically?
• For indoor use
• 28" x 20" x 2" Aluminum construction
• Four-digit, bright red LED display with 2 1/2"H numbers
• Built in hidden mounting system
• Operates on 120VAC with 6-ft. power cord
Digi-Day® technology eliminates the daily need to manually change numbers or write-in safe work days, like done on traditional safety scoreboards. Brightly-lit LED number display has an internal clock that automatically advances your safe days every 24 hours. Tamper-proof electronic display is controlled by and easy-to-use handheld remote and stores the last number in the event of power failure.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.