Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Torpedo Level, 0.05 Degrees
- Item # 22KJ95
- Mfr. Model # DWL-280
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.41 lbs.
- ItemDigital Torpedo Level
- Range (Ft.)0 Degrees to 90 Degrees , 4 x 90 Degrees (360 Degrees )
- Accuracy0.05 Degrees
- Preset Angle (Deg.)0
- Power Source(2) CR-2032 Lithium Batteries
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- CharacteristicsInverted Digital Display Function, Displays Angles in % of Slope or Deg., Audible Beep at 0 Degrees , Hold Function, LCD Display, Magnetic Base, Auto Off, ABS Polymer Casing w/Aluminum Base, (1) Plumb and (1) Vertical Vial
- Dimensions (In.)9 x 2 x 3/4
- Operating Temp. (F)32 to 122
- ApplicationFor Measuring Plumb and Level on Structures
- IncludesBatteries, Instructions For Use
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.