Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Level, Heavy Duty, 0.05 Degrees
- Item # 22KJ96
- Mfr. Model # DWL-600
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.45 lbs.
- Item Digital Level
- Type Heavy Duty
- Range (Ft.) 0 Degrees to 90 Degrees , 4 x 90 Degrees (360 Degrees )
- Accuracy 0.05 Degrees
- Preset Angle (Deg.) 0
- Power Source (2) AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Visual/Audible Indicators Yes
- Characteristics Aluminum V-Groove Box Level w/Digital Module, Shock And Impact Resistant, Displays Any Angle in Deg., % of Slope, mm/Meter, in./ft., Illuminated LCD Display, Inverted Digital Display Function, Audible Beep at 0 Degrees and 90 Degrees , Hold Function, (1) Plumb and (1) Vertical Vial
- Dimensions (In.) 24 x 2-7/16 x 1
- Operating Temp. (F) 32 to 122
- Application For Measuring Plumb and Level on Structures
- Includes Batteries, Instructions For Use
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.