Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temp/Humdty Meter, 0 to 95% Rel Hum Rnge
- Item # 4PC72
- Mfr. Model # TH300
- NSN # 6685-01-462-2795
- UNSPSC # 41112303
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.15 lbs.
- ItemTemperature Humidity Meter
- Relative Humidity Range0 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy+/-2% From 0 to 60%, +/-3% From 60 to 95%
- Temp. Range (F)-22 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-1.8 Degrees F
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range-22 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Dew Point Range-20 Degrees to 120 Degrees F (-30 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Humidity Resolution0.1%
- Temp. Range (C)-35 Degrees to 85 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C)+/-1 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F)0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C)0.1 Degrees C
- Battery Type9V
- Auto Power OffYes
- Data HoldYes
- Response Time30 sec.
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. F)-25 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. C)-35 Degrees to 85 Degrees C
- Probe Dia.81/89"
- Probe Length5-9/10"
- Cord Length72"
- Data Logging16 Points
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Special FeaturesF, C Switchable, Display of Min/Max and Data Hold, User Calibration
- IncludesCarrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4295)
- Testers (4169)
- Test Instruments (3691)
- Temperature Testers (1260)
- Temperature Meters (666)
- Digital Thermometers (365)
- Temperature Monitors (311)
- Remote Thermometers (208)
- Humidity Monitors (88)
- Humidity Meters (81)
- Humidity Testers (64)
- Hygrometers (62)
- Relative Humidity Meters (57)
- RH (Relative Humidity) Meters (51)
- Relative Humidity Testers (45)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.