Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDisposable Temperature Recorder
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 100 Degrees F, -30 Degrees to 37.5 Degrees C
- Recording Time (Day)20
- Accuracy+/-1 Degrees F (10 Degrees to 70 Degrees F)
- Dimensions (In.)7.18L x 5.75W x 2.12D
- Temp. SensorSpiral Wound Bi Metal
- IncludesDocument of Shipment Sheet and Mounting Tape
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This single use, transit temperature recorder provides accurate documentation in many different time and temperature ranges. The D300 is perfect for proving the integrity of shipments with critical temperature storage parameters. The D300 comes with a crimped seal that prevents tampering of documented information on the chart. Its low cost and compact size makes this instrument a convenient, economical tool for all on-the-job temperature recording. This recorder includes a tamper proof starting tab, shipment/job sheet and mounting tape.
Thank you for using Grianger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.