Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Circular Chart Recorder, Temperature, 6 In
- Item # 1NFH4
- Mfr. Model # KT6P1
- UNSPSC # 41111906
- Catalog Page # 755
- Shipping Weight 4.45 lbs.
- Item Circular Chart Recorder
- Type Temperature
- Chart Size (In.) 6
- Recording Time (Day) 24 hour, 7 Day
- Temp. Range -100 to 0F/C; -50 to 0F/C; -50 to 50F/C; 0 to 50F/C; 0 to 100F/C; 0 to 250F/C; 0 to 500F; 50 to 100F/C
- Relative Humidity Range 0-95% RH Non-Condensing
- Remote Probe Y
- Alarm N
- Digital Readout N
- Power Supply 120 VAC Adapter with 9 V Battery Backup
- Temp. Accuracy +/-1.8 Degrees F ( +/-1 Degrees C)
- Accuracy +/-1.8 Degrees F ( +/-1 Degrees C)
- Length (In.) 7.56
- Width (In.) 7.56
- Depth (In.) 3.25
- Battery Life 48 Hours (Back-up Only)
- Includes AC Adapter, Red Pen, 9V Battery, Quick Start Guide and 4" Bead-Wire Probe
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.