Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Chart Recorder, NIST, 6 In
- Item # 16L003
- Mfr. Model # TH621NIST
- UNSPSC # 41111906
- Catalog Page # 854
- Shipping Weight 9.0 lbs.
- ItemChart Recorder with 1 PT NIST Calibration
- TypeTemperature and Humidity
- Chart Size (In.)6
- Recording Time (Day)1 or 7
- Temp. Range32 to 100F (0 to 50C)
- Humidity Range (% RH)0 to 95
- Relative Humidity Range0-95% RH Non-Condensing
- Dew Point Range0-95% RH non-condensing
- Remote ProbeN
- Digital ReadoutY
- Power Supply120 VAC Adapter with 9 V Battery Backup
- Temp. Accuracy+/-1.8 Degrees F ( +/-1 Degrees C)
- Humidity Accuracy+/-2% RH from 0 to 60%; +/-3% RH from 60 to 95%
- Accuracy+/-1.8 Degrees F ( +/-1 Degrees C)
- Length (In.)7.56
- Width (In.)7.56
- Depth (In.)3.25
- Battery Life72 Hours (Back-up Only)
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- IncludesAC Adapter, Red and Blue Pen, 9V Battery, Quick Start Guide and Probe
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.