Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemThermal Imager
- Temp. Range14 Degrees to 480 Degrees F
- IR Detector Resolution15 x 15 (225) Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity+/- 3.6 Degrees f Below 212 Degrees f, And +/- 2% Of Reading Above 212 Degrees f
- Temp. AccuracyBelow 200 Degrees F, +/-3.6 Degrees F, Above 200 Degrees F, +/-2%, Assumes Ambient Operating Temperature
- Visual Light Resolution11.0 MP
- Removable Memory CardMicro SD
- File FormatsBitmap Format
- Special FeaturesThermal And Visual Image Blend, Photo Capture On Micro Sd Card, Lens Cover, Hottest And Coldest Tracking, Adjustable Emissivity, Adjustable Background Temperature, (5) Color Palettes
- Spectral Response8 to 12um
- Distance To Spot Ratio(IFOV) 1" at 39.3" (25mm at 1m)
- EmissivityAdjustable 0.1 to 1"
- Ambient Temp. Range14 Degrees to 480 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 250 Degrees C)
- Image Frequency8 Hz
- IncludesImaging Thermometer, Micro SD Card, Report Writing Software, (1) Battery, (1) Battery Fast Charger, Storage Box
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Year Limited Warranty, 90 Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year Free Service Contract
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for Using Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.