Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSliding Compound Miter Saw
- Blade Dia.10"
- No Load RPM4000
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. H4"
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. W8"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. H6"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. W14"
- Arbor Size5/8"
- Blade Type40T Carbide
- Tool Weight51 lb.
- Miter Capacity60 Degrees Left and 52 Degrees Right
- Bevel Capacity0 to 48 Degrees
- Bevel Stops7 Degrees , 11 Degrees
- FeaturesDouble Bevel, Cam Lock Mitre Lock, Laser Compatible
- IncludesBlade and Dust Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.