Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRechargeable Worklight
- Lamp TypeXenon
- Battery Size18V
- Battery TypeNiCad
- Number of Batteries1
- Batteries IncludedNo
- Battery Burn Time3 hr.
- Battery Pack Replacement4GA70
- Body ColorYellow/Black
- Body MaterialNylon Polymer
- Charging Time1 hr.
- Impact ResistanceNot Specified
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Light Output335 lm
- Light Output ModesSingle
- Safety RatingNot Specified
- Water Penetration RatingNot Specified
- Weight with Batteries0.5 lb.
- IncludesPivoting Head
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Task Lights (432)
- Portable Lights (399)
- Rechargeable Flashlights (322)
- Safety-Approved Flashlights (184)
- Rechargeable Lanterns (86)
- Portable/Task Incandescent Lighting (83)
- Incandescent Floodlights (58)
- Incandescent Hand Lamps (55)
- Portable/Task Floodlights (48)
- Rechargeable Spotlights (30)
- Hands-Free Lanterns (19)
- Rechargeable Floodlights (18)
- Cordless Lanterns (17)
- Flexible Neck Flashlights (17)
- Heavy-Duty Lanterns (8)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.