Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Oscillating Tool Kit, 20V, 21000
- Item # 25DU80
- Mfr. Model # DCS355D1
- UNSPSC # 27112704
- Catalog Page # 951
- Shipping Weight 7.71 lbs.
- ItemOscillating Tool Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Orbits per Minute21,000
- Brushless MotorYes
- Battery Included21RV46
- Battery Pack Replacement21RV46
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity2.0Ah
- FeaturesBrushless Motor, Quick-Change(TM) Accessory System, Dual-Grip Variable Speed Trigger, Bright LED Light
- Handle TypeIn-Line
- Tool Length12-3/16
- Tool Weight3.22 lb.
- IncludesLi-Ion Battery 2.0A/hr., Fast Charger, DEWALT Oscillating Tool Guide System, Bi-Metal Plunge Cut Blade, Fast-Cut Wood Blade, Sanding Pad, (25) Sheets of Sanding Paper, Universal Accessory Adaptor, Contractor Bag, Accessory Storage Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Oscillating Tools (18)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.