Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Tape Measure, 1-1/8 Inx25 ft, Yellow/Black
- Item # 24A340
- Mfr. Model # DWHT33373L
- UNSPSC # 41114201
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs.
- ItemTape Measure
- Blade Length25 ft.
- Blade Width1-1/8"
- Blade MaterialSteel
- Case TypeClosed
- Graduation Typein./ft./Fraction
- Graduations1/16, 1/8
- Case MaterialHigh Impact ABS Plastic/Metal
- Belt ClipYes
- Blade ColorYellow
- Case ColorYellow/Black
- FeaturesDuo-Durometer Blade-Lock for Durability and Comfort, 1-1/8" Wide Blade with 1/8" Markings to Speed Up Measuring Jobs, Hook Grabs Construction Material From Top and Bottom, Heat-Treated Spring for Blade Durability and Smooth Rewind, Belt Clip for Easy Attachment and Storage
- Blade CoatingAnti-Rust Polymer
- Lock TypeForward Slide
- Rewind TypeAutomatic
- Standout10 ft.
- Stud MarkingsYes
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.