Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Action4-Position Orbital
- Strokes per Minute0 to 3100
- Length of Stroke1"
- Blade TypeU-Shank, T-Shank
- Handle DesignTop
- Speed ControlTrigger
- FeaturesVariable Speed, 4 Position Orbital Action, Metal Gear Case, Keyless Blade Clamp
- Tool Length9-1/4"
- Tool Weight6.2 lb.
- Blade SystemTool-Less
- Adjustable Shoe0 to 45 Degrees
- Cord Length8 ft.
- Number of Conductors2
- StandardsUL and CSA
- IncludesCarrying Case, Tool Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
But I don't know how to put it in the requisition.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.