Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Hand Held Radar Scanner, LCD, 3 in Depth
- Item # 46W163
- Mfr. Model # DCT418S1
- UNSPSC # 41111716
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.47 lbs.
- ItemHand Held Radar Scanner Kit
- Observation DepthWood Sensing: 1-1/2" Max, Non-Ferrous Metal, Ferrous Metal, PVC Pipe, and Live Electric: 3" Max
- Monitor Size3-1/2" Color LCD
- FeaturesScans Through Multiple Surfaces, Auto Mapping Feature Processes All Embedded Materials Simultaneously, Tracking Bar Displays Object Locations of Entire Mapped Area (Up to 9.8 ft.)
- IncludesMfg. No. DCT418 Hand Held Radar Scanner, 12V MAX Li-Ion Battery Pack, Fast Charger, Kit Box
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr. Limited/90 Day Money Back Guarantee/1 yr. Free Service Contract
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.